Export and Trading of Handicraft Products from Vietnam
Silopcorp exports handicraft products popular with foreign customers worldwide. The wide range of exported handicraft products are produced in various materials, inclduing rattan, bamboo, water hyacinth, sedge, reeds and other plant fibres, plastic weaving, ceramic, light weight concrete and others.
From the abundant natural resources of the tropical country of Vietnam, their handicraft products include products created by artisan villages throughout Vietnam with hundreds of beautiful and varied designs.
Silopcorp’s handicraft products include these items:
Home Decor and Housewares Products for Home / Office interiors & exteriors, kitchen wares and accessories
Indoor and Outdoor Furniture and Accessories (Tables, chairs, shelving)
Apparel (purse / handbags / sun hats or strawhats)
Garden Accessories / Planters (Outdoor / indoor large bowls and planters)
- Bamboo Venetian blinds, frames, screens (room partitions) window and wall coverings
- Dining place mats made of bamboo and water hyacinth plant fibre
- Baskets and trays made of bamboo, rattan, water rush, water hyacinth
- Woman’s Purses and Hats (Strawhats) made of plant fibre
- Dining Tables, Chairs, Shelving made of bamboo or rattan
- Standard Conical, Round, Square, Rectangular Planters and Bowls made with ceramic materials and lightweight cement.
Silopcorp source handicrafts products from various handicraft villages in different regions of Vietnam.
Bamboo and rattan in Chuong My District, Hanoi
Sedge (Rush) products in Kim Son, Ninh Binh Province
Venetian blinds and frames in Khanh Hoa Province
Venetian blinds and frames in Ho Chi Minh City;
Bamboo furniture from Trang Bang, Tay Ninh Province
Ceramic products from the provinces of Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Vinh Long.
Major Export Markets
Export markets handicrafts development of the Silopcorp increasingly intensive and concentrated in countries in Europe, North America, Australia, the Middle East and some Asian countries such as Japan, South Korea